Active holidays in the Sierras of Southern Spain
1. Prices. Prices quoted in this web site are for the period January 1st to December 31st 2014.
2. Bookings. Bookings can be made by telephone on 0034 696 354 824,by email or mail.
3. Payments and deposits. A deposit of 10% per person may be required. This is refundable only if your choices are unavailable or we have to cancel the holiday. Payment may be made via cheque, direct transfer or, with prior arrangement. cash.
4. Cancellation. Cancellation by the client of a booking can only be accepted in writing and must bear the signature of whoever made the booking. Refunds will be made where applicable according to the following schedule:
No refund can be given for cancellation on the day the holiday starts or whilst on holiday. The schedule applies from the date The Life of Riley receive written notice of cancellation.
Cancellation by us: if for any reason we have to cancel your holiday then we will inform you of this 5 weeks prior to the start. You will have the option of transferring to another holiday or a full refund of your deposit and balance.
5. Insurance. Personal holiday insurance to cover illness, injury, personal belongings and cancellation is recommended. You are advised to take out a policy including mountain walking and its associated risks.( see British Mountaineering Council. BMC or the Austrian Alpine Club UK AAC(UK) )
6. Safety. Walks guides are qualified mountain leaders and will take all reasonable precautions to ensure your safety. Clients must agree to abide by the decisions of the walk leader. However, The Life of Riley cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to property or death or injury whilst partaking in any organized event. We cannot accept bookings for any person under the age of 18 unaccompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
7. The Activities .We reserve the right to change activities, guides or itineraries in the light of prevailing weather, driving conditions or other safety reasons.
9. Complaints. In the event of a complaint, please notify the group leader so that steps can be taken to rectify the problem. Complaints should be sent to The Life of Riley within 14 days of the holiday ending.
8. Pets. Due to farming and wildlife considerations we regret that we cannot accommodate dogs or other pets.